[Libs-Or] Oregon Authors project survey---Closes 12/1/2021!

Deidra Menser bookgoddess75 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 11:45:04 PST 2021

Hello library/information institution friends!

*This survey closes December 1, 2021.*

The OLA Oregon Authors committee is seeking your feedback. The Oregon
Authors database/website is at a pivotal point in choosing how to best
serve Oregon's library and information communities, and we are gathering
information on past and future use. Please consider taking a moment to
participate in a brief survey which will help guide our direction going
forward. *Even if you have never used the Oregon Authors website*, we would
still love to know about what you would like to see from this committee and
its contributions.

You can access the survey here <https://forms.gle/XsPDx3Yow5Ss3MK5A>.

*This survey closes at midnight on December 1, 2021--last call to provide

Thank you so much for a few moments of your time--the feedback you provide
is valuable and appreciated!

Deidra Menser
OLA / Oregon Authors Committee Co-Chair