[Libs-Or] Job Announcement: Digitization, Cataloging & Metadata Librarian

Emily Miller-Francisco millere at sou.edu
Mon Nov 29 13:10:34 PST 2021

Southern Oregon University Hannon Library seeks an innovative and dynamic
librarian to lead the development and management of Hannon Library’s
digital projects, cataloging efforts, and unique collections.  The
successful candidate will facilitate discovery and ensure access to our
collections through high quality cataloging and metadata practices. This
position will also provide vision and leadership for our unique digital
collections as well as our physical special collections.

Faculty Rank:  Assistant Professor
Tenure Track / Nine month.  Possibility of additional summer employment.

Priority Deadline: Dec. 6

Full posting and application information: https://jobs.sou.edu/postings/9453

Emily Miller-Francisco
Collection Development Librarian