[Libs-Or] Call for webinar presenters!

Rachel Bridgewater rbridgewater at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 13:24:47 PDT 2021

Hello Oregon Library Community,

Have you recently participated in a project that was successful (even if
that success was that you learned a lot when things went wrong)?  Have you
been doing research that you'd like to share?  Are there topics you want to
talk to other library professionals about?

Please consider submitting an idea to ACRL Oregon's Call for Webinar
Proposals 2021-2022 <https://forms.gle/6CskhEJtZnpGjADm8>

Don't let the "webinar" in the title stop you if you have an idea for
something other than a formal webinar presentation!  We are interested in
all kinds of ideas -- facilitated conversations, panel discussions,
lightning talks, etc.  The goal of the ACRL Oregon webinar series is to
provide a space for library staff in our region to come together to share
our expertise, to support one another, and to make connections.

Don't hesitate to write if you have any questions!  We can't wait to read
your ideas!

-The ACRL Oregon Webinar committee:
Rachel Bridgewater (PCC), Sarah Kirkley (Pacific University), Carly
Lamphere (PSU), Billy Nee (UO Portland)
--
rachel bridgewater
(she or they pronouns)