[Libs-Or] accessible computer stations

KRIST OBRIST KOBRIST at ci.monmouth.or.us
Wed Sep 1 10:21:10 PDT 2021

** Please excuse cross-posting **

The Monmouth Public Library was fortunate enough to be awarded an ARPA
Grant from the State Library of Oregon.

Our project is to replace our public computer workstations with individual,
ergonomic, ADA compliant, wheelchair friendly computer stations.

Do you have something like this, in your library or on your wish list? I am
researching my options and would love to hear your thoughts. If you know of
something that doesn't really work well, I'd like to know that as well.

Thanks in advance....Krist
Krist Obrist, Library Director
Monmouth Public Library
168 Ecols St. S., Monmouth, OR 97361
503-751-0193 || Facebook: MonmouthPublicLibrary
kobrist at ci.monmouth.or.us