[Libs-Or] Digitization of historic newspapers

June Ekborg jekborg at co.tillamook.or.us
Fri Sep 3 11:53:08 PDT 2021

We are happy to announce the completion of the LSTA-ODNP Newspaper Digitization Grant project for our library.  The project has added issues of the historic "Tillamook Headlight" from 1888 through 1924 to the Historic Oregon Newspapers database.  That's an additional 10,978 pages of easily searchable content!  We are thrilled to have this content available digitally to further engage our community and to provide for greater protection of the fragile historical newspapers housed in our archives.

[cid:image002.png at 01D7A0BA.4237E6C0]

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D7A0BA.4237E6C0]
June Ekborg  (she/her)|  Library Assistant II
TILLAMOOK COUNTY  |  Library
1716 3rd Street
Tillamook, OR 97141
Phone  (503) 842-4792 x1704
jekborg at co.tillamook.or.us<mailto:jekborg at co.tillamook.or.us>

This e-mail is a public record of Tillamook County and is subject to the State of Oregon Retention Schedule and may be subject to public disclosure under the Oregon Public Records Law. This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please send a reply e-mail to let the sender know of the error and destroy all copies of the original message.