[Libs-Or] Fwd: Legal Clinic Monday Sept. 13 at Mt. Hood Community College

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 14:28:52 PDT 2021

FYI

Max

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Leni Tupper <alena.tupper15 at pcc.edu>
Date: Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 2:21 PM
Subject: Legal Clinic Monday Sept. 13 at Mt. Hood Community College
To: PCC Immigrant & International Student Justice <
pcc-immigrant--international-student-justice-group at pcc.edu>

Hello all! I was hoping you all could share the attached flyer and
information with your networks. The CLEAR Clinic is putting on a free legal
clinic at Mt. Hood Community College next Monday, Sept. 13, and we still
have some spaces for services.

In addition to the services listed, we also have a number of immigration
attorneys who will be there providing free Humanitarian Parole legal
application assistance to members of the Afghan community, to help them
petition to bring their loved ones to safety.

Also, the even bigger news is that the PCC CLEAR Clinic will be in person
and open to the public on Mondays and Fridays from 1 pm to 5 pm starting
Sept. 27, at PCC Cascade, Terrell Hall, Room 112. We provide free criminal
record expungements, eviction expungements, DACA renewals, legal name and
gender-marker changes, and more. Tell your students; tell your friends!

Thank you,
Leni

https://groups.google.com/a/pcc.edu/d/msgid/pcc-immigrant--international-student-justice-group/c301483a-e56f-437a-bacb-a59973dc738fn%40pcc.edu
<https://groups.google.com/a/pcc.edu/d/msgid/pcc-immigrant--international-student-justice-group/c301483a-e56f-437a-bacb-a59973dc738fn%40pcc.edu?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>