[Libs-Or] any guidance for library meeting room/study room use during covid?

Bryan Miyagishima miyagib at linnbenton.edu
Thu Sep 30 11:16:34 PDT 2021

Our college is back face to face, but still has a majority of class
offerings online. So our library's study rooms will be utilized by students
looking for a place to use zoom for their online classes. Just like our
staff office spaces, our decision for now is to allow individuals to use
them without masks on. Are there any documents that folks have relied on
for this sort of usage? We're particularly interested in how much time to
allow between uses to allow for sufficient air exchange.

Thanks in advance for any wisdom folks might be able to share on this topic.

Bryan Miyagishima, LBCC Library