[Libs-Or] Join us for the 3rd Annual National Antiracist Book Festival.

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 08:27:57 PDT 2022

[FYI]

The National Antiracist Book Festival is the first and only book festival
that brings together, showcases, and celebrates the nation’s leading
antiracist writers. It is hosted every April by the Boston University
Center for Antiracist Research. The virtual panels are topically organized
with authors and a moderator. Hosting, promoting, and selling the books
from each panel is a different bookstore owned and operated by people of
color.

The #AntiracistBookfest assembles a vibrant crowd of authors and attendees
to engage in a day full of antiracist dialogue that will educate,
challenge, and inspire.
https://na.eventscloud.com/website/36026/

--
-
Max Macias [image: A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in

Social media is mind control.

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own
personal intellectual property.

Publishing

Lowrider Librarian <http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/>
Librarians With Spines  <https://www.librarianswithspines.com/>