[Libs-Or] Goo gone allergy and alternate sticker removal

Janeanne Rockwell-Kincanon kincanj at mail.wou.edu
Mon Apr 25 09:46:59 PDT 2022

I haven’t used this in a library setting, but my homemade recipe works like
a champ and is super cheap: equal parts by volume baking soda,
rubbing alcohol, and vegetable oil.  I usually combine tablespoons of each
together for my home use.

--
Janeanne Rockwell-Kincanon
Public Services Librarian, Associate Professor

503-838-9493
kincanj at mail.wou.edu <kincanj at wou.edu>