[Libs-Or] Save the date: May 23, Asian-American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month-a virtual celebration-UC Berkeley

Matthew Baiocchi mbaiocchi at lincolncity.org
Mon Apr 25 11:51:36 PDT 2022

FYI:

The UC Berkeley Library invites you to a virtual celebration of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month. Asian Americans in the United States are a highly diverse group of peoples with an array of multicultural and multilingual backgrounds, and whose histories are extremely rich and nuanced. This celebration is devoted to honoring our diversity. Presenters will speak about various social and political issues faced by Asian American communities in the U.S. today.

Matthew Baiocchi
REFERENCE LIBRARIAN
__

City of Lincoln City  |  Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101  |  PO Box 50  |  Lincoln City, OR
P: 541.996.1261  |  E: mbaiocchi at lincolncity.org<mailto:mbaiocchi at lincolncity.org>
W: Driftwoodlib.org | W: LincolnCity.org

ook