[Libs-Or] Register Now! 16th Annual ILAGO Information Literacy Summit May 12&19

Amy Stanforth stanfor2 at pdx.edu
Fri Apr 29 11:03:37 PDT 2022

Colleagues,

Registration is now open for the 16th Annual Oregon Information Literacy
Summit, a virtual series of presentations on topics of interest to our IL
community.  We are pleased to offer two sessions in 2022, both via Zoom.

Please register for each session separately using the links listed below.
Thursday, May 12 1pm-2pm  <https://forms.gle/GkJJwkfWPhLUpGaQ9>

Join us for 3 mini-presentations followed by a Q&A

   -

   Laurel Bastian, Bailey Dobbs, and Rayne Vieger - Cross-Campus
   Collaboration to Build a Culture of Academic Integrity.
   -

   Bryan Miyagishima - Critical Pedagogy and Information Literacy
   Instruction.
   -

   Rayne Vieger and Annie Zeidman-Karpinski - Reusing and Remixing OER
   Information Literacy Tutorials During a Pandemic: What We Learned & What We
   Want to Keep.

Registration form: https://forms.gle/GkJJwkfWPhLUpGaQ9
Thursday, May 19 1pm-2pm <https://forms.gle/NtHNmcRwsSJhrYnw8>

Why We Should Care About Labor Based Contract Grading: An Anti-Racist
Pedagogy

Join us for our keynote speaker, Charmaine Vannimwegen, writing instructor
at Portland Community College.  During the session Charmaine will speak
about her journey to using Labor Based Contract Grading in the classroom as
a tool for anti-racist pedagogy.  She will share her process, reactions and
reflections from students, and how librarians can be informed advocates
when partnering with classroom instructors.

Registration form:  https://forms.gle/NtHNmcRwsSJhrYnw8

Registration is open to any person, so register soon! The sessions will be
recorded.  Questions about the sessions can be directed to
ilago.chair at gmail.com. We look forward to gathering with you all!
--

Information Literacy Advisory Group of Oregon
https://ilago.wordpress.com/