[Libs-Or] Museum of Gaming Seeks Archive Space

Kyle Engen mulufuf at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 14:15:22 PST 2022

Good day,

My name is Kyle Engen and I work as a historian at the Interactive Museum
of Gaming and Puzzlery (IMOGAP). We are the only Board Game Museum in the
United States. We were in Tigard until Covid forced some changes.

I am hoping that some of you fine librarians can help us with our archiving
needs: We have about 1,000 square feet of board games that we'd like to
store in a dry place for a year while we restructure the museum. Public
storage is pretty expensive, so we are hoping to find a partnership, or
kindly benefactor, that can help us keep this huge collection of board
games safe.

We have been contacting City and County governments, non-profit support
groups, and local schools and Universities in our search. So far, no viable
solutions have been found.

If anyone has any places, people, or ideas that might help our efforts,
please let us know.

Keep up all of your amazing work!

Playfully,

Kyle

--
                          Kyle Engen
Interactive Museum of Gaming and Puzzlery
                            IMOGAP
                        541.490.1559