[Libs-Or] Changes at ESU-SLIM

Jeana Menger jmenger at emporia.edu
Fri Feb 4 07:56:37 PST 2022

Hello Everyone,

I want to let you know that today is my last day with Emporia State University's School of Library and Information Management. It has been my privilege to support Oregon's library students on their educational journeys.

Thank all of you, too, for your support of SLIM's students. The generosity of the Oregon library community is unmatched! You have provided volunteer opportunities, internships, student jobs, and shared your experiences as guest speakers in the classroom.

I hope you will continue to support SLIM's students in the future. SLIM's MLS program transitioned to fully online at the beginning of the pandemic, and that change is now permanent (with reduced tuition!). While the coursework is online, SLIM faculty and staff remain committed to connecting students to working professionals in their communities.

If you have opportunities to offer students, or are interested in SLIM's MLS program for yourself or colleagues, please contact sliminfo at emporia.edu<mailto:sliminfo at emporia.edu>

I am still in Portland and hope to catch up with everyone soon. Please free to connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeanamenger/

Jeana

[Emporia State University]
Jeana Menger, MLS
Academic Advisor
School of Library and Information Management
Emporia State University