[Libs-Or] Response Requested by 2/11] APS Partnership – Scams/Frauds Outreach

Wyldi Lysse LYSSE.WYLDI at dhsoha.state.or.us
Thu Feb 10 12:10:55 PST 2022

Several weeks ago, the State or Oregon APS department reached out to libraries via email to inform them about a public awareness campaign regarding scams and frauds that we were developing. A few libraries expressed interest in partnering with Oregon Adult Protective Services (APS) to assist us in distributing educational materials to patrons about the warning signs of scams and frauds, especially those related to COVID. Our targeted audiences are the Latin x/a/o community, older adults (65+), people with disabilities, tribal nations and people in underserved communities who live in rural, coastal and Eastern Oregon.

We are in the process of gathering information from our partners about what types of materials you would like to receive, how many, and the best way to share this information with you. If your library is interested in participating and has not already responded to this link, please find a moment to respond to this email.

Please fill out this survey<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=6GOOZTmNnEmPSBOtyUUvTGQlSu2XAX9IoTjesBSYZwFUMVRYTU42VUVaNUoxOTJSMU9GM1k0TTJWSy4u> by Friday, February 11, it shouldn’t take longer than a few minutes.

If you have any questions or feedback, please contact Lysse Wyldi, APS Grant Manager at Lysse.Wyldi at dhsoha.state.or.us<mailto:Lysse.Wyldi at dhsoha.state.or.us>.

Thank you so much for your willingness to help us spread the word about scams and frauds and how to keep yourself safe, we really appreciate your support.

Link to survey: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=6GOOZTmNnEmPSBOtyUUvTGQlSu2XAX9IoTjesBSYZwFUMVRYTU42VUVaNUoxOTJSMU9GM1k0TTJWSy4u

Lysse Wyldi, BA, BAS, MLIS
Oregon Department of Human Services (ODHS)
Adult Protective Services (APS)
APS ACL Grants Manager
503-910-5224
Lysse.wyldi at dhsoha.state.or.us<mailto:Lysse.wyldi at dhsoha.state.or.us>