[Libs-Or] THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION APS-Outreach

Wyldi Lysse LYSSE.WYLDI at dhsoha.state.or.us
Mon Feb 14 08:00:49 PST 2022

Thank you to all the respondents for our APS Outreach on Scams and Fraud Awareness and library poll, below are a few of the snapshots  showing compiled information you submitted. For those of you who responded, we will be in touch in the coming days to let you know about out campaign materials and progress.

The library poll resulted in an approximated 24% response rate, identifying the following information for the library outreach portion of the campaign:

?  Most libraries are interested in Spanish based materials (98%)

?  33 of 47 libraries have digital blast (emails, newsletters)

?  42 of 47 libraries have social media reach. The most popular social media platform is Facebook, followed by Instagram and Twitter.

?  21 out of 47 libraries would like printed items sent to them, outreach expected in total from preliminary data included in responses =4400
14 of 47 Libraries have a mailing component that could be used to deliver awareness items to patrons.

Again, thank you for your participation!

Lysse Wyldi
Oregon Department of Human Services (ODHS)
Adult Protective Services (APS)
APS ACL Grants Manager
503-910-5224
Lysse.wyldi at dhsoha.state.or.us<mailto:Lysse.wyldi at dhsoha.state.or.us>