[Libs-Or] Registration open for Friday 2/18 panel on supporting students during a pandemic

ILAGO Chair ilago.chair at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 14:58:14 PST 2022

Colleagues,
There is still time to register to join ILAGO for a special virtual panel
event scheduled for *Friday, February 18th* at 1pm.  Please consider also
joining us immediately after the panel for our ILAGO Winter Business
<https://uoregon.zoom.us/j/98038821079> meeting.

Topic
Supporting Students During a Pandemic: A Conversation with Instructors and
Support Services
<https://uoregon.zoom.us/webinar/register/5416430523810/WN_unE_UaWfQyeeVlh13tOI9g>
Description
What does the student experience look like almost two years into a
pandemic? What are the challenges of teaching students who may be
experiencing trauma, lack of motivation, lack of structure, and who may
have fallen behind in learning and development during this time?
Motivation, attention, and the general overwhelmingness of life is
impacting the way students learn and interact with each other. Join us for
a conversation with classroom instructors, both high school and college,
and other student support services for an in depth discussion of the
current state of our students and our learning environments.
Time

Feb 18, 2022 01:00 PM in Pacific Time (US and Canada)

This panel is open to anyone interested in the topic.  Please register
<https://uoregon.zoom.us/webinar/register/5416430523810/WN_unE_UaWfQyeeVlh13tOI9g>
for
the event to receive the Zoom information.
Registration link for the panel:
https://uoregon.zoom.us/webinar/register/5416430523810/WN_unE_UaWfQyeeVlh13tOI9g

Please also consider joining us immediately after the panel for our Winter
Business Meeting <https://uoregon.zoom.us/j/98038821079>.
Thank you.

--

Information Literacy Advisory Group of Oregon
https://ilago.wordpress.com/