[Libs-Or] ALA Rainbow Round Table Over the Rainbow list

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 17:36:56 PST 2022

Hi Kirsten!

Thanks for sharing this beautiful and important list!

I only wish there had been books like this when I was a young person.

Thank you!

Max

--
-
Max Macias [image: A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in

Social media is mind control.

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own
personal intellectual property.

Publishing

Lowrider Librarian <http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/>
Librarians With Spines  <https://www.librarianswithspines.com/>