[Libs-Or] 3.4.22 WEBINAR: PBS Books 2022 Programming (In-Person, Virtual, and Resources)

Heather-Marie Montilla hmontilla at pbsbooks.org
Fri Feb 25 12:00:22 PST 2022

Dear Library Partners,

PBS Books is thrilled to be able to share with you the various ways that libraries can take advantage of PBS Books and its resources in 2022. You can expect to hear about our upcoming virtual programs through July, screening opportunities through October, educational resources to use this summer, and more.We know you are making changes, and so are we! Plus, we’ll be asking for your ideas and listening to what YOU and your community need and want.

Possible screeners to learn about include:Hiding In Plain Site: Youth Mental Illness, The Holocaust,andMaking Black America.

Friday, March 4 at 2pm ET
Register in advance for this webinar:
https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ERhtMQJBT1C9tdC8EwY11A
[https://us06st3.zoom.us/static/6.0.4939/image/thumb.png]<https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ERhtMQJBT1C9tdC8EwY11A>
Welcome! You are invited to join a webinar: PBS Books Webinar: Next Steps. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the webinar.<https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ERhtMQJBT1C9tdC8EwY11A>
Welcome! You are invited to join a webinar: PBS Books Webinar: Next Steps. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the webinar.
us06web.zoom.us


After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

We hope to see you there!(Feel free to share this with your network.)

Best,

Heather

Heather-Marie Montilla
National Director
PBS Books
917.721.6910
hmontilla at pbsbooks.org

[Learn more about the new Michigan Learning Channel]<https://www.michiganlearning.org/?emailsig>

Partnering with teachers and families. On TV. Online. Statewide.
Visit MichiganLearning.org and Watch Live<https://www.michiganlearning.org/?emailsig>