[Libs-Or] Celebrating Aletha Bonebrake: Announcing the Bonebrake Professional Development Fund

Jennie Tucker jtucker at oregonwireless.net
Wed Jun 1 16:10:10 PDT 2022

Aletha:  We met monthly and then bi-monthly trying our damndest to create a library district from those first counties who recognized the importance of working together. During those meeting LEO was created, and has continued on through thin and thick years.  From that point I was happy to meet you once again as a Oregon State Library Trustee and then as a Director for the last 7.5 years.  Much has been accomplished and we have you to thank for your hard work and stick-to-itness.  I am now enjoying LEO as a library volunteer.  To think that after all these years what a contribution LEO has become especially for the smaller rural libraries of Eastern/Northeastern Oregon.  It has been a pleasure working with you and knowing you.  Thank you again Aletha!

Jennie Tucker
Summerville, OR