[Libs-Or] A Friendly Reminder: Oregon Reference Summit June Program/ Zoom Link

Sandra Dixon sdixon3 at g.emporia.edu
Mon Jun 6 09:22:47 PDT 2022

Please join the Oregon Reference Summit June10th at 1pm for a lively
conversation entitled "*Let's Ask More Questions! Virtual Reference as a
Conversation* *for our June bi-monthly program. *

 Our presenter, Andrea Marshall addresses chat in reference along with
other issues that both challenge and invite collaboration.

  This presentation will discuss ways for librarians to ask their
communities crucial questions during various types of online chat reference
interviews that will foster collaboration and creative thinking.

 The zoom link for the program is highlighted below.

Topic: Oregon Reference Summit Presents
Time: Jun 10, 2022 01:00 PM Pacific Time
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86782029201

*For more information visit our website*
<https://sites.google.com/olaweb.org/oregon-reference-summit/>*
tinyurl.com/OrRS2020
<http://tinyurl.com/OrRS2020>*

*For questions contact:*