[Libs-Or] Position opening: Evening Circulation Supervisor, University of Portland

Parks, Bonnie parks at up.edu
Mon Jun 6 16:29:07 PDT 2022

Are you looking to apply your leadership skills in a new setting? Are you seeking library supervisory experience? Do you have a knack for solving problems?  We hope you’ll join our team at the University of Portland Clark Library as an Evening Circulation Supervisor. Clark Library staff are committed to creating equitable and inclusive experiences for the University of Portland community, including our library employees.

The Evening Circulation Supervisor is a part of our three-person Circulation team dedicated to fostering exceptional patron experiences. The person in this position supervises evening library activities and provides excellent customer service at the Circulation Desk. This includes hiring, training, and scheduling student workers, managing Summit loans, course reserves and stacks maintenance.

We encourage applications from individuals whose unique backgrounds, beliefs, ideas, and life experiences will enrich the diversity of our campus community, and who demonstrate a commitment to fostering an inclusive learning environment. We also invite library graduate students to apply.

For a full job posting, hours for the position, and information about the application process, go to: https://up.hiretouch.com/job-details?jobid=76489<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fup.hiretouch.com%2Fjob-details%3Fjobid%3D76489&data=05%7C01%7Cparks%40up.edu%7C7ea28715d7fe4bbe8e9708da4813c585%7Cea8f3949231c40b6a33f56873af96f87%7C0%7C0%7C637901547004761183%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=WrjNbDcerYqko4XTXbTBPFPZ17fZTif0cAXrwMCuBP4%3D&reserved=0>.  Priority application review begins on June 20. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled. If you have questions about the position, contact Federico Martínez-García at martinef at up.edu<mailto:martinef at up.edu>.

Bonnie Parks

Collections Technology Librarian

Clark Library, University of Portland

5000 N Willamette Blvd | Portland, OR 97203

503.943.8876 tel | 503.943.7491 fax

she/her/hers