[Libs-Or] Pew Research Center:The Experiences, Challenges and Hopes of Transgender and Nonbinary U.S. Adults Findings from Pew Research Center focus groups

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 08:45:04 PDT 2022

[I am sharing this in the hopes that it will lead to better library
services for our transgender and nonbinary community members.]

The Experiences, Challenges and Hopes of Transgender and Nonbinary U.S.
Adults

Findings from Pew Research Center focus groups
<https://www.pewresearch.org/social-trends/2022/06/07/the-experiences-challenges-and-hopes-of-transgender-and-nonbinary-u-s-adults/>

BY ANNA BROWN, JULIANA MENASCE HOROWITZ, KIM PARKER AND RACHEL MINKIN
JUNE 7, 2022

--
Max Macias
Pronouns: | He, Him, His/They |

Social media is mind control.

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own
personal intellectual property.