[Libs-Or] Hillsboro is hiring an Access & Collection Development Manager

Courtney Gill Courtney.Gill at hillsboro-oregon.gov
Thu Jun 16 14:07:40 PDT 2022

Hello!

Do you feel the library's collection of materials is meant to be experienced, instead of just managed and maintained? Are you passionate about community engagement, data, and equity of access? And do you enjoy collaboratively problem solving and thinking through challenges creatively? Then we may have a position for you!

We've just posted a recruitment for a Library Manager position to join the Hillsboro Library Leadership Team<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.governmentjobs.com/careers/hillsboro?page=1&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs&jobId=3586638&jobName=library-manager-access-collection-development&tab=1__;!!NSGROpV1gvvoWQ!bz1wAgtuFf6hNVlGicCRwqx-HfZvAaRV7wo4e2gcqzEb8vLqIru2UXvvd88nYvT2FLMMDGNjs6ffgteZ_sJSbbucnqZ9-XOBdX1mdgvlKM-mXMTYQ5mgMA$>. This is a newly focused position for us, designed around our goals to support access, innovation, exploration, and connection. As the manager for our "Access" work group, you will be a strong teambuilder, helping to support a newly forming team uniting cataloging, acquisitions, materials processing, and selection and collection development.

This person will join the leadership team, comprised of the library director and four other managers, be part of our upcoming strategic planning work, and help to move us further forward in Pandemic recovery.

I'm happy to answer any questions!

Courtney Gill | Library Supervisor
City of Hillsboro, Oregon | Hillsboro Public Library
phone 503 615-6506 | email courtney.gill at hillsboro-oregon.gov<mailto:courtney.gill at hillsboro-oregon.gov>
www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/Library<http://www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/Library>
Follow us on Twitter @HillsboroLib<https://twitter.com/HillsboroLib?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor> and Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/HillsboroPublicLibrary/>
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) | http://www.wccls.org<https://webmail.ci.hillsboro.or.us/owa/redir.aspx?C=41534542f3c74aabb123ffc45df61486&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.wccls.org%2f>