[Libs-Or] Results of OLA Board Election

Elaine Hirsch elaineghirsch at lclark.edu
Fri Jun 17 09:21:51 PDT 2022

Congratulations to Star, Brittany, Adrienne and Kirsten!  OLA is fortunate
to have you in these leadership positions as we press forward with the
important work outlined in the association's strategic plan and navigate
increasing intellectual freedom challenges.  Thank you for your service and
dedication to Oregon libraries!

Elaine Hirsch

--
Elaine Hirsch (she/her)