[Libs-Or] Oregon City is hiring a Circulation Coordinator!

Denise Butcher dbutcher at orcity.org
Fri Jun 17 13:14:10 PDT 2022

Hi all,

The Oregon City Public Library is looking for a service-oriented, experienced, and enthusiastic person to serve as our Circulation Coordinator.

Our Library serves more than 60,000 people who live and work within the City of Oregon City and in surrounding unincorporated Clackamas County.  We are a member of the LINCC (Libraries in Clackamas County) cooperative, whose member libraries serve over 420,000 people throughout Clackamas County.

The ideal candidate will have a passion for public or customer service, experience working in a busy library circulation environment, and experience coordinating and leading the daily activities of a team or workgroup.

You will be responsible for day-to-day coordination of Circulation division activities throughout the Library and at Circulation service desks/points (including the Check-In Room and Check-Out Desk).  Services provided by the Circulation division include but are not limited to check in/out of materials, shelving and pulling holds, performing patron account management assistance, answering phone calls, emptying book drop, snags processing, and issuing new Library cards.  You will also Investigate and resolve more complicated or complex patron concerns, account issues, and system problems.

You’ll work with a fun-loving, innovative, and passionate team of Library superstars.  Your schedule will include evening and weekend work.

We’re looking forward to meeting you and discussing your future as the Oregon City Public Library’s next Circulation Coordinator.

$25.04/hr. to $34.52/hr. plus excellent fringe benefits.

All applications materials are due no later than 4:00 p.m. on Friday July 1st.

Applications can accessed here: https://www.orcity.org/humanresources/open-job-2022-circulation-coordinator-library

Open Job - 2022 Circulation Coordinator (Library) | City of Oregon City<https://www.orcity.org/humanresources/open-job-2022-circulation-coordinator-library>
625 Center Street Oregon City, OR 97045 Phone: 503-657-0891 Fax: 503-657-3339 Office Hours: M-F 8AM to 5PM
www.orcity.org
Please pass along to anyone that might be interested!

Have a great weekend,
Denise

[1488153897333_image003.jpg]
Denise Butcher
dbutcher at orcity.org
Library Operations Manager
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1028 Direct phone
Website: www.orcity.org/library<http://www.orcity.org/library>
Follow us on: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/ORCityLibrary>, Pinterest<https://www.pinterest.com/OregonCityPL/>, and Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/oregoncitylibrary/>!
Subscribe to our email newsletter<http://www.orcity.org/library/oregon-city-library-newsletter>! <http://w>
PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the
State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public

The City of Oregon City continues to offer services and programs in-person and online - find facility hours of operation here<https://www.orcity.org/community/covid-19-coronavirus-information>.