[Libtech_or] Meeting Time Survey

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Mon May 14 09:56:01 PDT 2012

Hello everyone!

We would like to see generally what the best time is for folks to meet online would be. Currently, we plan to meet every other month so we'd like to get an idea of what days of the week and what general times work best for folks.

The following survey page https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T69N7RQ lists Mon-Fri and three times of the day (morning, afternoon, evening).

Please select the days of the week and times of the day that would work best for you (we are NOT planning to meet for three hours, just to get a general idea of when most of us can meet). If there is a particular day of the month (e.g. the afternoons of the second Monday of each month or the mornings of the fourth Thursday), please make a note of them in the "Other (please specify)" box.

See the attached screen shot of an example.

If you have any questions or concerns about the survey or our plans to meet online, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Cheers,
Darci

Darci Hanning * Technology Development Consultant * Library Development Services
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR  97301
503-378-2527 darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us>

 Ask me about Plinkit! http://www.plinkit.org/ http://oregon.plinkit.org<http://oregon.plinkit.org/>