[Local-Gov-News] Possible impact of inclement weather on Investment Pool operations

COY, Brady T Brady.COY at ost.state.or.us
Wed Dec 17 13:58:11 PST 2008

Due to the threat of adverse weather conditions over the coming days, there is a possibility that the local government investment pool may close early to ensure the safety of our staff.  If a decision to close early is made, notice will be communicated to local governments via this e-mail list.  Although we do not currently have plans to close early, we do ask that local governments phone in their Voice Response transactions as early as possible over the coming days, and prepare for the possibility of extra time needed to process pool related transactions if weather conditions worsen.