[Local-Gov-News] Delay in mailing of March Local Government Pool Statements

COY, Brady T Brady.COY at ost.state.or.us
Tue Apr 7 11:41:32 PDT 2009

Local governments that currently receive their pool account statements via mail delivery will experience a delay in receiving their March 2009 month-end statements.  Due to a delay at our printer, March month-end pool account statements were mailed yesterday (4/6/09).  We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

Local governments that access their pool account statements via our online web portal are not impacted by this delay.

Local governments interested in moving to online pool account access can find more information about this service in our February newsletter below.
http://www.ost.state.or.us/divisions/finance/newsletters/2009/LG_2009_02.pdf

Please contact us via e-mail at lgip at mail.ost.state.or.us<mailto:lgip at mail.ost.state.or.us> or phone at 1-800-452-0345 if you have any questions.