[Local-Gov-News] Local Government Pool E-mail Issue

Brady Coy Brady.COY at ost.state.or.us
Mon Dec 20 11:26:54 PST 2010

Oregon State Treasury is currently experiencing a technical issue that is impacting our ability to receive incoming e-mail.  We anticipate that this issue should be resolved later today, but currently we are unable to receive incoming e-mail messages.

If you have sent Treasury staff or our LGIP mailbox an e-mail earlier today that requires immediate attention, please fax your request to us at 503-373-1179.

We will provide notice once our incoming e-mail is backup and operational.