[Local-Gov-News] Local Government Voice Response System Down

COY Brady T Brady.COY at ost.state.or.us
Thu Jul 11 09:01:05 PDT 2013

All,

Our systems have been restored.  Both the Voice Response System and online pool account statements are now operating normally.  We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the system outage this morning.

Brady Coy, CTP, AAP
Banking Operations Manager
Oregon State Treasury
350 Winter St. NE, Suite 100