[Local-Gov-News] Phone Line Issues at Oregon State Treasury

COY Brady T Brady.COY at ost.state.or.us
Mon Jan 6 11:31:54 PST 2014

We are currently experiencing sporadic incoming call capacity issues resulting in our customers getting busy signals when they try to call the Local Government Voice Response System, Local Government Customer Service or send us a fax.

Our phone provider is working on this issue, but we do not yet have an estimate on when the issue will be resolved.

If you are unable to reach us via phone or fax, please send an e-mail to lgip at mail.ost.state.or.us<mailto:lgip at mail.ost.state.or.us> containing your name and phone number, and one of our customer service representatives will call you back (outgoing calls from our office are not impacted at this time).

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue.