[Local-Gov-News] Treasury Attendance at OMFOA Conference

COY Brady T Brady.COY at ost.state.or.us
Wed Mar 5 11:42:29 PST 2014

Staff from the Oregon State Treasury Finance Division will be attending the Oregon Municipal Finance Officers Association (OMFOA) Spring Conference next week in Sunriver.
We're excited to follow up on the recent survey you received and to share information on the Local Government Investment Pool (LGIP) Business Systems Renewal project.  A formal presentation will take place during the Oregon Short Term Fund Board meeting on Monday, March 10, 2014, at 1:45pm.  We'll also have a table in the Exhibit Hall with information about the LGIP and the Renewal Project. Please stop by! We'd like to meet you!
If you are unable to attend the conference, we will reach out to you soon with more information about this important and exciting project.
Brady Coy, Banking Operations Manager
Wendy Finley, Project Manager
Angel Bringelson, Business Analyst