[Local-Gov-News] Fax Interruption

OST NEWSLISTS OST.NEWSLISTS at ost.state.or.us
Fri Jul 25 11:15:03 PDT 2014

Oregon State Treasury (OST) was notified at 10:20 this morning that State of Oregon fax services are experiencing an issue which prevents inbound and outbound faxing. This means that OST is not able to receive faxes from local governments.  If you have been unable to fax transaction information to OST, and it is critical that the transaction occur today, please contact the local government line at 1-800-452-0345.  We will make every effort to find a solution for transactions to be handled today.  We apologize for any inconvenience and will notify you when fax services are available again.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CFA7F9.AE4BEB20]
  Kari McCaw
        Executive Assistant to Cora Parker, Director of Finance
           Oregon State Treasury | Finance Division
             350 Winter St NE, Suite 100 | Salem, OR 97301-3896
             Phone: (503) 378-4064 | Fax: (503) 373-1179
            kari.mccaw at state.or.us<mailto:kari.mccaw at state.or.us> | www.ost.state.or.us<http://www.ost.state.or.us/>