[Local-Gov-News] Oregon State Treasury E-mail and Online Reporting

Oregon State Treasury oregonstatetreasury at hotmail.com
Mon May 11 12:08:22 PDT 2015

 As of approximately 9:30 AM this morning, Oregon State Treasury's Online Statements Portal and e-mail service to Treasury staff is down.  If  you sent an e-mail to Treasury after 9:30 AM, we have not received it.  Our I.T. staff is working to resolve the issue, but does not have an ETA on when online reporting and e-mail service will be restored.

Our fax is up and operating at 503-373-1179.  Any requests sent via e-mail can be faxed to us at that number.

You can also reach us at 1-800-452-0345.

We will provide an update as soon as online reporting and e-mail is restored.