[Local-Gov-News] Oregon State Treasury - Intermittent Phone Service

OST NEWSLISTS OST.NEWSLISTS at ost.state.or.us
Tue Mar 8 11:06:18 PST 2016

Oregon State Treasury has been experiencing intermittent phone service this morning.  If you have any urgent needs and are unable to reach us via phone, please send an email to lgip at ost.state.or.us<mailto:lgip at ost.state.or.us>

We will notify you when our phone issues are resolved.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D1792A.895484E0]

Edie Kessel

Treasury Management Services Manager

Oregon State Treasury | Finance Division

350 Winter St NE, Suite 100 | Salem, OR 97301-3896

Phone  503.373.1897 | Fax  503.373.1500

Edie.A.Kessel at state.or.us<mailto:Edie.A.Kessel at state.or.us> | www.oregon.gov/treasury<http://www.oregon.gov/treasury>

This message (including any attachments) may contain sensitive information intended for a specific individual and purpose.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me and delete this message immediately.