[Local-Gov-News] Oregon State Treasury | LGIP Investor Meeting Survey Reminder

OST NEWSLISTS OST.NEWSLISTS at ost.state.or.us
Fri May 3 11:50:06 PDT 2019

[cid:image002.png at 01D501A6.586EC130]

Investor Meeting Survey
As announced in last month's issue<https://www.oregon.gov/treasury/public-financial-services/Documents/Unique-Pages-Treasury-News-And-Reports/2019-04-ITV-LG.pdf> of Inside the Vault-Local Government Edition, Treasury will hold its second Local Government Investment Pool Investor Meeting on Thursday, August 29, 2019. To make sure this event is valuable for you and your organization, we are asking for your input on potential agenda items and the location of this year's event. Provide your thoughts by taking our brief online survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/57CWG8Q>. Thank you for your input!

[cid:image004.png at 01D501A6.586EC130]

350 Winter Street NE, Suite 100
Salem, OR 97301-3896