[Local-Gov-News] Oregon State Treasury | Local Government Investment Pool

OST NEWSLISTS OST.NEWSLISTS at ost.state.or.us
Wed Mar 18 16:11:57 PDT 2020

[cid:image002.png at 01D5FD3F.F14CD910]
Oregon Short Term Fund Update
Last week, we shared our commitment to continuing to meet our customers' needs while encouraging you to review your own preparedness for business continuity events.

While the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is causing significant disruptions across our society and our economy, Treasury has worked hard in recent years both to increase our resiliency as an organization and to reduce and re-balance risk across our investment portfolios.

In the coming days and weeks, we will continue to share information about the specific actions we are taking in light of the current situation including a market recap in the coming March issue of Inside the Vault<https://www.oregon.gov/treasury/news-data/pages/treasury-news-reports.aspx#lgnr>. In the meantime, rest assured that management of the Oregon Short Term Fund (OSTF) remains piloted by the experienced, capable hands of our Fixed Income team and that we remain focused on the OSTF's three investment objectives: Preservation of Principal, Liquidity, and Yield.

Thank you for your continued investment in and support of the OSTF, and please do not hesitate to contact members of the team at 503.431.7900 with any questions.
[cid:image004.png at 01D5FD3F.F14CD910]
350 Winter Street NE, Suite 100
Salem, OR 97301-3896