[Local-Gov-News] Oregon State Treasury | Cash Management News

OST NEWSLISTS OST.NEWSLISTS at ost.state.or.us
Tue May 26 14:11:56 PDT 2020

This message was originally sent on Friday, May 22. Due to an issue with the Oregon Mailing List Service, we are resending this message. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Inside the Vault * Local Government Edition

The May 2020 issue of Inside the Vault-Local Government Edition is now available.

Click here<https://www.oregon.gov/treasury/public-financial-services/Documents/Unique-Pages-Treasury-News-And-Reports/2020/2020-05-ITV-LG.pdf> to access the newsletter.

Inside the Vault-Local Government Edition is a monthly newsletter providing local governments with information about Treasury programs and services, cash management regulations, and public fund performance. Past issues of the newsletter are available online here<https://www.oregon.gov/treasury/news-data/pages/treasury-news-reports.aspx#lgnr>.

350 Winter Street NE, Suite 100
Salem, OR 97301-3896