[Local-Gov-News] Oregon State Treasury | LGIP Investor Webinar Series Reminder

OST NEWSLISTS OST.NEWSLISTS at ost.state.or.us
Mon Nov 9 09:00:15 PST 2020

[cid:image001.png at 01D6B648.425F2300]
Investor Webinar Series
This year's virtual LGIP Investor Meeting starts in just one week! This free event will be held as a series of webinars-spread across four days-will provide an opportunity to learn more about the pool, the outlook for financial markets, and other public finance topics.

Sessions will run Monday, November 16 through Thursday, November 19. And because flexibility is key right now, you can join the webinars at the scheduled times or catch up with recordings afterward.

Treasury is proud to be your financial partner and we understand that now, more than ever, you're relying on us to safeguard public funds and to lead the way toward long-term financial security.

Visit our website<https://www.oregon.gov/treasury/public-financial-services/oregon-short-term-funds/Pages/LGIP-Meeting-Information.aspx> for a full list of webinar sessions and to meet our presenters, or click below to register now. We hope you're able to join us for this valuable event.

[cid:image002.png at 01D6B648.425F2300]<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2020-lgip-investor-webinar-series-registration-124372083249?aff=Email>
[cid:image003.png at 01D6B648.425F2300]
350 Winter Street NE, Suite 100
Salem, OR 97301-3896