[Mes] Management Education Forum

MENG Brandy * DAS Brandy.MENG at oregon.gov
Wed Apr 27 09:49:44 PDT 2016

Good morning,
The Foundational training program has reached its 2 year mark with almost 400 people completing the program.  I'd like to invite you to attend the 1-day management education forum where we will provide training on various management/leadership topics on August 30, 2016 in Salem.

I've just started planning the forum and I need your help identifying topics you are interested in.  Please take a few minutes to complete this short survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SPK5PLT.

Also, I need volunteers to help on the planning committee.  If you're interested, please let me know.

Thank you for taking the time to provide input.

Sincerely,
Brandy Meng
Statewide Workforce Development Consultant
DAS - Chief Human Resources Office
503-378-2209

Management Education Series<http://www.oregon.gov/das/HR/Pages/mds.aspx>

State Certified HR Professional Program<http://www.oregon.gov/das/HR/Pages/schrp.aspx>