[Mes] Emerging Manager Training in Portland Added Nov/Dec 2018

MENG Brandy * DAS Brandy.MENG at oregon.gov
Wed Sep 19 05:22:53 PDT 2018

Good morning,
We were able to add another Emerging Manager training program in Portland.  This program is for team leads or employees interested in exploring management as a next career step.  The purpose of the program is to explore what it means to be a manager and begin strengthening knowledge and skills needed to become an effective manager.  This is an instructor-led program with 2-days of in class time with a break in between the 2 sessions.

Please pass this information along to those you think may be interested.

Cohort 5A Information
Dates:   Session 1 - November 7, 2018
              Session 2 - December 11, 2018
Time:     8:30am to 4:30pm
Cost:      $150 per participant

Location:   DEQ Headquarters Office
                  700 NE Multnomah Street, Portland

To register go to iLearnOregon https://ilearn.oregon.gov//DL.aspx?id=2B4BFF36784149BCB3619A69516C03F4<https://ilearn.oregon.gov/DL.aspx?id=2B4BFF36784149BCB3619A69516C03F4>.

Brandy Meng
Statewide Workforce Development Consultant
DAS - Chief Human Resources Office
503-480-6626

Management Education Series<http://www.oregon.gov/das/HR/Pages/mds.aspx>

Oregon Project, Program, & Portfolio Training<http://www.oregon.gov/das/HR/Pages/PM.aspx>