[Mes] 2019 Project Management Conference

MENG Brandy * DAS Brandy.MENG at oregon.gov
Thu May 23 07:56:14 PDT 2019

Coming October 18, 2019 to the Salem Convention Center...

The 2019 Project Management Conference - Delivering Value in a Transforming World is presented by the Project Management Institute (PMI) Willamette Valley Chapter and the Oregon Project Management Advisory Board. This year's conference focuses on the evolving roles of project manager and business analyst in an ever-changing world. At the conference, we will discuss new ideas and approaches, sharpen fundamental skills, and provide opportunities to make new relationships and strengthen existing ones. New this year will be an exhibit hall to learn more about innovative products and services.

We have two amazing keynote speakers, Jonathan Michael Bowman, J.D., and Scott Lesnick, CSP. There will also be three conference tracks: Business Analysis, Project Management Fundamentals, and Project Management Advanced Topics. Lunch is included.

To register and for more information visit PMI's website https://pmiwv.org/professional-development-programs/2019-conference.

The early bird registration fee is $179.

Please pass this on to others who may be interested.