[Mes] Foundational Training in Salem

MENG Brandy * DAS Brandy.MENG at das.oregon.gov
Thu May 12 09:00:03 PDT 2022

Good morning everyone,
With COVID restrictions being lifted, I'm excited to offer the Foundational training program in a classroom setting again. The next cohort starts on June 8 and there are seats available.

This program covers critical foundational skills for managers that can be applied immediately in the workplace.  This program is for team leads, new managers, and experienced managers who need a refresher on fundamental management skills.  This is an instructor-led program with 8-days of in class time spread over eight weeks (1 session per week).

Location:
Chemeketa Center for Business & Industry
626 High St. NE Salem
Time:
8:30am to 4:30pm
Schedule:
https://www.oregon.gov/das/HR/Documents/MES_Foundational.pdf
Cost:
$500
Register:
https://tinyurl.com/FOUNDATIONALregistration
More Information:
https://www.oregon.gov/das/HR/Documents/MES_Foundational.pdf

Please pass this information on to others who may be interested.

Thank you.

[BM sig]