[NWDigitalProjects] LYRASIS 2016 Spring Year End New & Special Offers - Digitization

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Thu Mar 10 08:06:59 PST 2016

A reminder about the various digitization services provided by Lyrasis. All Oregon libraries have access to member discounts as a result of the Oregon State Library's state membership.

Arlene Weible
Electronic Services Consultant
Oregon Federal Regional Depository Coordinator
Library Support and Development Services
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St NE
Salem OR, 97301
503-378-5020
arlene.weible at state.or.us<mailto:arlene.weible at state.or.us>
http://oregon.gov/osl/ld/
FOLLOW US: [facebookSmall.png] <https://www.facebook.com/ORLibSupport>  [http://www.thewwwblog.com/images/blogger-logo.jpg] <http://osl-lis.blogspot.com/>  [http://www.aethlonmedical.com/assets/001/5130.png] <https://twitter.com/orlibsupport>  [Picture] <http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/Pages/index.aspx>