[NWDigitalProjects] Email address change coming to NWDigitalProjects

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Mon May 18 08:14:00 PDT 2020

Dear NWDigitalProjects subscribers,
To address an urgent security issue affecting the Oregon Mailing List Service, we must use a new address in the "To" field of all new list email, effective 6 p.m., Wednesday, May 20. The new address will be:
              NWDIGITALPROJECTS at omls.oregon.gov<mailto:NWDIGITALPROJECTS at omls.oregon.gov>
This means that any email to the list and responses to previously sent emails after May 20 must be sent to: NWDigitalProjects at omls.oregon.gov<mailto:NWDigitalProjects at omls.oregon.gov>
If you send to the old address (after 6 p.m., May 20) will get an "undeliverable" reply.
All subscriber's subscription information will remain the same and there is no need to take further action.
Once this change takes effect, I encourage you to delete the old address from your email client's auto-fill feature, and file the new address in your Contacts.
Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions.
Arlene Weible
NWDigital Projects Administrator

Arlene Weible, MLS
Electronic Services Consultant
Oregon Federal Regional Depository Coordinator
arlene.weible at state.or.us<mailto:arlene.weible at state.or.us> | 503-378-5020 | http://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries
Follow us: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOR/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/statelibraryor> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>
Everyone counts - take the Census today at my2020census.gov<https://my2020census.gov>
COVID-19 info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image003.png at 01D2BCD4.A65A4C70]