[NWDigitalProjects] March Archives Hashtag Party - Trailblazing Women

Robb, Evan evan.robb at sos.wa.gov
Fri Feb 18 13:29:47 PST 2022

The National Archives has announced the March theme for its Archives Hashtag Party (a monthly social media initiative for archives, libraries, galleries, and museums).
Please consider sharing records of trailblazing women from your collections, using #ArchivesTrailblazers and #ArchivesHashtagParty
See what that the nationwide party looks like on Twitter: https://twitter.com/hashtag/ArchivesHashtagParty

-----------------
Dear Hashtag Party People,

Thank you for a great 50th #ArchivesHashtagParty! We couldn't ask for better people to celebrate with!

As we head into March, we are feeling inspired by stories of  women in our holdings. In honor of these trailblazers, we are hosting this month's hashtag party on TUESDAY, March 8 in celebration of International Women's Day!

Let's celebrate #ArchivesTrailblazers with records and artifacts related to brave and boundary-breaking women. From inventors and innovators, to artists and authors, explorers and educators, let's share the stories of women who have blazed their own paths into new places and professions.

Thank you to everyone who participated in the February #ArchivesHashtagParty. Here are the quick stats for #ArchivesBFF:

Twitter Reach: 10M
Tweets for  #ArchivesBFF: 2.8K
Contributors who tweeted about  #ArchivesBFF: 1.5K
Instagram posts for #ArchivesBFF: 261

We'll see you on TUESDAY, March 8, for #ArchivesTrailblazers!

Jeannie, Hilary, Kristen, and David
Archives Hashtag Party Team

https://www.archives.gov/archives-hashtag-party<https://gcc02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.archives.gov%2Farchives-hashtag-party&data=04%7C01%7Csara.pete%40sos.wa.gov%7C8182508d77124f215f3308d9f22dae5b%7Ce02dabe2c2cb4e7aa37163ed1feb65a0%7C1%7C0%7C637807100283580791%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=YpfxV5spiKsUT4lG%2FDU0NwlYX3zsABHtphW8LGdql8E%3D&reserved=0>

Evan Robb
Digital Repository Librarian
Office of the Secretary of State | Washington State Library
6880 Capitol Blvd. SE, Tumwater, Washington 98501
(360) 704-5228 | evan.robb at sos.wa.gov<mailto:evan.robb at sos.wa.gov>
www.northwestdigitalheritage.org<http://www.northwestdigitalheritage.org/>
[Email_SecStateWA_Library]