[NWDigitalProjects] Stats for WCLS items

Erin Suda erin.suda at wcls.org
Wed Oct 5 13:28:39 PDT 2022

Hi Northwest Digital Hub - I am working on a presentation for the Whatcom County Library System All Staff Learning Day and wondering if it is possible to get stats about our items being viewed at the regional hub site. Several of our collections from Washington Rural Heritage have been uploaded to the hub including Nesset Family Collection, Hellyer-Galbraith Family Collection, Nookchat, and others.
I appreciate any help you can give,
Erin Suda, Deming Library
Erin Suda
Whatcom County Library System
Public Services Assistant
Deming Library
Note: My incoming/outgoing email messages are subject to public disclosure requirements per RCW 42.56.
www.wcls.org<http://www.wcls.org>