[NWDigitalProjects] DPLA Open Board + Community Meeting: Intellectual Freedom + Equity

MFB mbattistellaor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 10:25:40 PDT 2023

Monday April 10, 11am PST  Register: https://bit.ly/dpla-events

The next DPLA Open Board + Community Meeting will address the connections
between two of the most significant issues facing our field, intellectual
freedom and equity. Our meeting will extend conversations begun in February
at a Knight Foundation convening of 50 library leaders to share lessons of
how libraries have evolved their efforts to meet community needs over the
last three years. Guests will include:

*Brian Bannon,* Merryl and James Tisch Director, New York Public Library

*Vickery Bowles*, City Librarian, Toronto Public Library

*Felton Thomas*, Executive Director and CEO, Cleveland Public Library and
DPLA Board Cha