[NWDigitalProjects] State Library of Oregon Digital Collections downtime

PITTS Heather * SLO Heather.PITTS at slo.oregon.gov
Wed Apr 17 09:54:30 PDT 2024

Hello Northwest Digital Projects colleagues,

At the State Library of Oregon, we are migrating from the Islandora<https://www.islandora.ca/> digital asset management system to the Recollect<https://www.recollectcms.com/discover/> collection management system for management, description, access, and preservation of our digital collections (chiefly Oregon state government publications, as well as federal documents and non-government documents related to Oregon and the digitized Oregon Index). Our Digital Collections site<https://digital.osl.state.or.us/> will not be available while the migration and implementation are in process from June 30 until early August. We look forward to the features of our new system, including an exhibition module and a digital preservation module.

To make a clear distinction, this message is only about State Library of Oregon Digital Collections<https://digital.osl.state.or.us/> and not about Northwest Digital Heritage<https://www.northwestdigitalheritage.org/> (which is operated by partners including the State Library of Oregon, but is a separate undertaking).

Heather

Heather Pitts (she/her)
Cataloging Services and Digital Collections Librarian
State Library of Oregon | Government Information & Library Services
503-507-0389 | heather.pitts at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:heather.pitts at slo.oregon.gov> | www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow @StateLibraryOR: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> (X) | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Logo: stylized letter "O" followed by wording: State Library of Oregon, Government Information and Library Services]