[OLA-IF-News] Looking for ideas for speakers on intellectual freedom

Candace Morgan cd_df_morgan at msn.com
Mon Feb 26 10:36:48 PST 2018

I am am in San Diego celebrating my aunt's 90 first birthday and visiting other relatives. I will be returning tomorrow and am welling to see if the ACLU of Oregon has an available speaker on this topic.

Let me know if find someone else before then.

Candy

Candace Morgan
cd_df_morgan at msn.com<mailto:cd_df_morgan at msn.com>
(503) 701-2316 (cell)